Tuesday, March 4, 2014

WOW... just WOW!!

First off, can I just say I am so very glad January and February are over! "Sickness" would be the theme of both those months! The last time I was at the doctors, I asked him what the heck is going on because I can't possibly be sick anymore? He asked me if I had any younger kids who just started school? Um... Yep! He said that's the worst time cause the kiddos bring all sorts of stuff home that we're not use to being around. Supposedly, it gets better in a couple years... Oh great!:)

But this big news is...we had the biggest blessing happen... I still really can't believe it! As you can see on the countdown there's only 194 days until it's time to go get Benjamin's doggie and so preparations are happening! We met this awesome family around Christmas time through some mutual friends, and they heard about Benjamin and our service dog journey. We've already raised the funds for the dog (thanks to our incredible village!) and so they wanted to help us with our trip. This amazing family paid for our plane tickets! Seriously, we are constantly in awe and reminded daily of God's amazing love for us and His special plan for Benjamin. I tend to be the frettin' and worryin' type and my mom always reminds me, "God is in control, and He will take care of His children". We are so grateful to this family and their testimonies in our lives! It inspires us to want to be a blessing to others even more!

This family sent us the sweetest letter. I don't know if it was the pattern on the card or the writing but Benjamin was enamored with it and would NOT take a nap! haha            


In other news... it's spirit week at school... Backwards day was today:


Another school day

And do you see all those lovely books in the corner? Nope... my kid wants to read the manual to the projector machine! He is sooo funny and particular about these things! Love him!



No comments:

Post a Comment