Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Big yard sale!!

Benjamin's been acting a little off the last few days and it's been exactly two months since his last seizure which seems to have fallen into a little bit of an unfortunate pattern. I was just telling my mom this morning how much I hate it when Benjamin is super quiet in the morning and I can't hear him (I'm hard of hearing which doesn't help). I lay in bed for a few minutes and then muster up all the courage I can to go into his room and "make sure" everything is all right. Scares me to death that I won't hear him seizing and what a relief when I walk in and he's still soundly asleep!! All that to say... it renews my energy every day to get this ding dang service dog/guardian angel!!! So....

Multi-family yard sale: this Friday and Saturday, from 10am to 5 pm  at this address: 12050 SE Rhone st. Portland, OR 97266

Here's our craigslist ad: http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/gms/3896821578.html


And a big, big thanks to the many family and friends who donated their awesome stuff to our garage sale! And a big, big thanks to my church, GracePointe   for letting me use some of their tables, because I have soooo many items I didn't know what I was going to do!!:)

p.s. this is a multi-family yard sale that my friend (thanks, Nikki!!) does every year at her house and she invites all the UCP mom's to join her! You want to meet some of the best mom's ever and support some incredible kiddos? This is the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment